Monday, October 5, 2015

Grand Canyon Caverns




HIKING into the canyon is one thing but exploring the vast networks of mining tunnels and caverns is something quite unique. I was fortunate enough to hook up with a group of geologists on my solo into the canyon. Their guidance and knowledge in leading into the underworld inspired the use of these elements in the novel 'HAVASUPAI', I hope everyone enjoys.

These were not the caverns I enter but offer a sampling of what I encountered. The areas I entered were self guided, off the beaten path.

on amazon.com and Kindle


Reputation: TRUSTWORTHY
When visiting this website there is a very low probability that you will be exposed to malicious links or payloads

Grand Canyon Caverns
gccaverns.com/
Grand Canyon Caverns
Loading...
Location, contact and tour information. Includes 45 minute tour with elevator entrance. On Route 66 near Seligman.
Grand Canyon Caverns - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Canyon_Caverns
Wikipedia
Loading...
Because of the lack of water, stalagmites and stalactites are rare in the caverns. Air comes into the caverns from the Grand Canyon through 60 miles (97 km) of ...

No comments :

Post a Comment

#Brave #Knight

#Brave #Knight
A #Brave #Knight I painted

#Brave #Knight #Writers

#Brave #Knight #Writers
A Brave knight I painted

Blog Archive